HAIL DAMAGE MARKETING PRICING INFORMATION
Hail Damage Marketing can print and mail every option from Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) to very sophisticated targeted mail requests. Pricing will vary depending on the number of cards you will mail, the complexity of the mail list and the size of the card you want to mail. Call us now for a quick quote – we will only ask you four questions.
The price of your mailings will directly depend on the demographics that you would like to reach. In order for you to get the best return on your investment (ROI), Hail Damage Marketing allows for an assortment of demographic options to choose from. Here are some examples of the demographic options available to you:
Residential – Send cards to any of the options below in the hail affected area:
• Everyone (Full Saturation)
• Only home-owners (Only those who own their homes, no apartment buildings or renters)
• Those with a certain home value (You choose the range of home values)
• Those with a certain household income (You choose the income range)
• And Many More
Commercial – Send cards to any of the options below in the hail affected area:
• All businesses (Full Saturation)
• Specific businesses (You choose specific businesses to target)
• Those with a certain number of employees (You choose the range of employees)
• Those with a certain square footage (You choose the range of commercial building sizes)
• And Many More
With so many options, how do I decide?
With the modern advances in the industry, the important details to consider now are simply “Who do I want to see my mailings?” and “What is the final total of the mailings?” Price per card can be a useful number but only if you are comparing the prices between two companies using the costs a specific demographic. This is because Full Saturation mailings will typically be a lower price per card but a higher total cost overall compared to Only Owner-Occupied mailings.
Hail Damage Marketing will run the pricing for any demographics you’re considering so that
you can compare your options intelligently.
Contact Hail Damage Marketing to find out the best possible mailing options for your business!